Skyqraft is a swedish startup company based in Stockholm. Skyqraft’s AI system automatically detects powerline equipment and powerline defects in drone images, enabling its customers to conduct smarter and safer powerline inspections in a more cost-efficient and environmentally sustainable way.
In a fast-growing company like Skyqraft, we are expanding our team as well as expanding to new markets. We offer you a great opportunity to take an active part in our team. You´ll be a key player in driving the expansion of a great company with an equally great service. We have well-defined goals and results that you will be measured against. At Skyqraft you will fly high by actively making the world a better place!
What you will do
We think you are a person with a perfect balance between strategic skills and an execution mindset. You have been in multiple business contexts before and some of these experiences come from SaaS and the utility industry where you feel that your capabilities really shine. You’ve been in small organizations with strong growth ambitions and know what it takes to achieve a rapid growth. It’s likely that you’ve built market and sales organizations before and you definitely know how to price according to customer value.
You will not start with an empty desk, but in the beginning, it will be you and only you who will boost sales so don’t be afraid to tuck up your sleeves and get your hands right into it. You love to take a lot of responsibility for the development of Skyqraft.
- Grow the business in Sweden at a high speed. Most of the large companies are already in our sales pipeline.You just keep running to get more of them.
- Establish contract templates for global sales.
- Negotiate international contracts and drive the process forward.
- Interact with swedish customers to plan drone flights.
- Be the team leader and build our international sales team.
- Book airspaces for drone operations in Sweden. Follow government regulations and write applications. We will teach you how to do this.
- Mark flight areas on maps in modern software tools. Import and export maps files in different formats (for example in QGIS software, Google Earth and Google MyMaps).
- Often be the focused planning “project manager” for a combination of drone pilots, software engineers, data scientists, grid inspectors and the sales team. At the end of the day you want to make each customer happy and impressed.
Who you are
We believe that you have a positive “can-do” attitude and that you are goal oriented and a prestigeless problem solver! You have the ability to lead yourself and create structure and get things done when there is a lot to prioritize. You have a flexible way of working, which means that you enjoy planning and executing your daily work in order to reach the goals set.
Your professional requirements:
- B2B sales or B2B sales team leader
- 5 years work experience or more.
- Industrial economics (or similar tech/business background).
- Deep understanding of software sales.
- Basic knowledge of modern machine learning.
- Basic understanding of high voltage grids.
- Project management skills.
- Good reporting skills.
- Native Swedish speaker.
- Good spatial ability (For terrain maps and 3D airspaces).
- Drone regulations
- Selling machine learning services
- Utility industry experience
Come join us
We welcome people from all backgrounds who see sustainability as an important value. If you have the drive and like to work in a high performance execution team, then this is the next carrier step for you.
This is a full-time position in Stockholm. Please send your CV to email@example.com