Skyqraft Management Trainee
Skyqraft is on a mission to revolutionize the infrastructure inspection market by making it safer, more efficient and most importantly, sustainable. We leverage AI to provide clients with the data and insights needed to build and maintain tomorrow’s long range critical infrastructure.
We are looking for top talent to join our fast-growing team. An opportunity to play a key role in helping Skyqraft scale.
At Skyqraft we have a passion for tech as a driver for change. As a team, we are driven, fast-paced, multicultural and interdisciplinary, passionate about solving challenging problems, building cutting-edge technology and helping our clients make smarter and more sustainable decisions.
About the Role
Kickstart your career at a fast-growing international AI startup!
We are looking for exceptional talent and a recent graduate to join our mission. Through hands-on hard work, you will obtain knowledge, insight and skills to launch a dynamic Skyqraft career.
As a trainee, you will be part of enabling and accelerating our business, working together with all functions in our team. As a result, will become equipped with extensive, hands-on knowledge of the industry as well as the tech start-up world.
Your tasks will be challenging, varied and unique, depending on your skill-set and the business challenges at hand. You could be asked to create a marketing campaign, work with the executive team to set the strategy for the business, research and analyse market trends, or help draft best practices for operations. No assignment is too big or too small.
We guarantee you will be challenged, receive real responsibility and manage interesting projects while working with international and interdisciplinary colleagues.
- Higher academic degree from a top university
- Fluency in English. Fluency in one other language is preferred
- International work and/or study experience
- Demonstrated leadership experience
- Work authorization for this opportunity (European work permit)
- You are driven, results-driven and hands-on
- You have an agile mindset and entrepreneurial spirit
- You thrive in fast-paced, international environments
- You are a self-starter and a do’er
- You have a positive attitude and are solutions oriented
- You are innovative and creative
- You have good communication skills and enjoy working with people
For talented and dedicated individuals, there will be plenty of opportunities to grow at Skyqraft.
The Skyqraft Management Trainee role is a great gateway into a modern AI world, providing a fantastic learning opportunity and a chance to work with a cutting-edge technology startup that will help transform a traditional industry globally.
This is a full-time position based in central Stockholm. Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: Skyqraft Management Trainee
We look forward to hearing from you!